Shuttle Rack System RM 20
Mobile Phones & GadgetsPublished date: 25/11/2020
Jracking Shuttle Racking System is a high-density storage system. A shuttle is a large and heavy object that is designed for a specific task. For example, the warehouse shuttle rack is used to hold large loads of goods or supplies and the pick-up rack holds products to be transported to another location. They can also be used as a piece of furniture in a commercial building or even as a decorative item in a living space. The various types of these systems range from flat rack to platform mounted, all of which are used for different purposes. Shuttle racks are primarily used in the packaging and distribution of goods in the retail or industrial market. When it comes to their usage, they come in different sizes and shapes depending on what is to be packed. There are basically two types of shuttle racks in warehouse and logistics equipment; the flat rack and the truck mounted rack.
The flat rack is more suited to heavy products such as glass, metal or any other commodity that needs to be packed with care. They are usually built out of steel and come in different sizes that are suitable for different applications. The flat rack is usually attached to trucks or forklifts and used to transport large quantities of goods from one place to another. These racks are mostly used for the transportation of large loads of products. When it comes to their installation and maintenance, they can be very difficult to maintain because they require frequent cleaning and repainting. We also have warehouse storage racks.
- Country: Malaysia
- Region: Sarawak
- City: Kabong
- City area: Guangdong
- Address: Room 1109, Jihua Plaza, No.142 Daguang Road, Nanjing City
No Related Ads
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"