MARI MARI CULTURAL VILLAGE Check with seller
Tours & HolidaysPublished date: 04/11/2019 Modified date: 04/11/2019
Mari Mari Cultural Village, a museum that is located about 8.7 kilometer or 15 minutes from Inanam town. The museum is aim to preserve the local culture of main ethnic group in Sabah. Deep located outside of the busy city, Mari Mari Cultural Village is showcasing to visitors on how generally the past like about the daily life activities, tradition and the economic culture of Sabah’s five ethnic group namely the farmer of Kadazan-Dusun, the environment of Longhouse resident Rungus from Kudat, the hunters and fisherman Lundayeh, the Cowboy and Sea gypsey of Bajau, and the famous feared head hunting tribe of Murut.
At Mari Mari Cultural Village, visitors will see a different types of houses by ethnic group, their tools for hunting activities, the traditional foods drinks and the way of how olden days cook via traditional kitchen appliances, their traditional dances and many more.
Beside from the traditional village showcases, visitors will also be experience a new learning on how olden life are, blend with the peaceful nature with intense fragrance of plants around, sight of a primary jungle, the birds sing, squirrel chasing around tree branches, butterfly and many more that make you forget about your busy life.
Mari Mari Cultural Village is open for visitors to experience the nature and the opposite life of a busy city.
For inquiry or booking please contact the following by:
Contact: +6016-821 1875
If you are an agent, please call this number
+6013-881 4921 (Call using whatsapp only)
Just provide below details
No of Person:
(OUR 6PM SESSION WILL ONLY OPEN ONCE BOOKING REACH 30 PAX ABOVE)
- Country: Malaysia
- Region: Sabah
- City: Kota Kinabalu
- City area: Inanam
- Address: Jalan Tuaran, 88450 Kota Kinabalu, Via Jalan Kionsom, Inanam
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"